Two's a Queue

Retail, eCommerce, usability, customer experience, service, technology...

Friday 1 April 2011

Boux Avenue Launch....

I'm literally on the edge of my seat awaiting the launch of bouxavenue.com. The link to the site has started redirecting to the blog now so I’m guessing the reveal is imminent. My finger is actually hurting from pressing F5 :-)

This is for a few reasons but first and foremost because I'm genuinely excited to see a simultaneous online and store launch which might actually live up to the hype. Being in the industry when something like this happens reminds me why I love my job.

There hasn't been that many brand new stores launching in my lifetime (Sorry GIve - yours disappointed me so much I can't even discuss it. Even now. I think I'm scarred) so this one is incredibly exciting, all the more so because it’s actually multichannel. And hopefully multichannel in the true sense of the word and not a hashed together load of systems which talk to each other via the mysterious power of empty loo roll holders and sticky tape.

Hurry up and flick the switch Theo!

P.S The Facebook page is a whole other world of specialness and I absolutely love the fact you have to ‘Like’ it before you see it. Awesomeness!





image grabbed from Boux Avenue on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment